Pound Roots Blower is a positive displacement air blowing device which find its application in various pneumatic operations in industries. It is used for the generation of constant airflows that are independent of any discharge pressure conditions. It is suitable for low and medium discharging conditions or vacuum applications. Pound Roots Blower consist of two identical rotors that are meshed together and due to their synchronized rotation air is displaced from the inlet to the outlet port. Buyers can get this high performance machinery from our company in large quantities as per their requirements at a reasonable price.
- Make sure proper oil levels are maintained in the gear end and grease/oil in the drive end.
- Check oil level and grease every 40 hours of operation. Loss of oil or grease should be replenished
- First oil change should be done within theirs 100 operating hours and thereafter every 1000 hours or more often, if oil gets dirty.
- Check regularly for any knocking or abnormal sound. High frequency sound indicates bearing trouble.
- Knocking sound indicates rotor timing upset. Contact Blowvacc for necessary adjustments.
Plot No.62, Pushkar-II Industrial Estate, Vatva Gidc, Phase-I, Near Bus Stand, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India