- 110000.00 - 150000.00 INR
- 1-1.5 Kilowatt (kW)
- Roots Blower
- High Pressure kgf/cm2
- Electric Blower
- 220 Volt (v)
- 1 year
Rotary Twin Lobe Roots Blowers ARE perfect for applications where a material is being passed on short separations and for situations where oil and water are ominous. This blower is made under the guidance of our expert professionals by using latest technologies keeping in mind the set quality norms. It is used in various systems and plants like sewage treatment plants. These roots blowers operate on differential pressure and constant volume characteristics. Our offered Rotary Twin Lobe Roots Blowers are checked by our quality controller on different quality parameters in order to provide defect free range to our valued customer end.
- Helical gears located on the driven side for more input torque capability.
- Side Plates have vents that ensure no risk of oil contamination.
- Heavy-duty roller bearings for maximum loading.
- Heavy duty bearing holders on thrust end for more axial load capability
- Piston ring seals for lifetime reliability.
- Large oil sumps for improved bearing lubrication.
- Well suited for V-belt as well as direct-coupled drive
- Shaft material is alloy steel, EN24 (817M40) conforming to BS: 970 Part-iii
- Construction material of casing and lobes for all blowers is C.I.F.G.-260 conforming to IS: 210
- Effluent/ water treatment plant
- Fertilizer & chemical plants
- Pressurization of high altitude chambers
- Air blowing glass industry
- Centralized vacuum cleaning
- Boosting or evacuation of gases
- Air agitation of chemical solution
- Filter bed agitation
- Sulphation process-sugar plants
- Cement blending, aeration & fluidation
- Pneumatic conveying- cement chemicals
- Agitation of ice-plants, liquids-electroplating plants, lamps & luminaries manufacturing plant and others
- 20 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Wooden boxes
- All India
Plot No.62, Pushkar-II Industrial Estate, Vatva Gidc, Phase-I, Near Bus Stand, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India